BY TWEEZERMAN

A portable trio of Tweezerman’s top nail-care essentials in mini sizes. They may be miniature, but these petite tools are all you need to perfect your mani in a pinch. The travel-friendly set includes three tools for complete nail care: a revolutionary trimmer that handles like a tweezer, ensuring perfect control and ultimate precision, a cuticle pusher combined with a nail cleaner, and a file that smooths and shapes nails for gorgeous tips. The clear pouch protects the set and fits easily into your purse for a to-go-size trio at your fingertips. This set contains: - Mini Cuticle Pusher & Nail Cleaner - Mini Nail File - Mini Cuticle & Hangnail Nipper Tweezerman’s Color Sensation Collection introduces an exciting new kaleidoscope of colors to beauty tool grooming, with a line that focuses on the ‘it’ color of the moment. Revitalize your beauty routine with brightly tinted precision tools, fun collectibles, and the power of color. see more...

• OMG, i really want to have this:( i am obssesd with nail care an...4 Answers
Holly H.
Moulton, AL
Tweezer man is literally the best tweeter out there! It is worth it to invest in these tweezers. They can get even that smallest hairs and they stay sharp for a long time! I only had to reinvest when I lost mine after a year!
Emilie C.
Tweezerman products are GREAT products! I have a travel size for my purse and then a normal size in my makeup bag. I've had the normal size for probably 10 years. It still looks brand new! The quality of this brand is amazing!
Katie  K.
This product is great for keeping in your purse. I'm a huge fan of tweezerman products, as they are always very durable and of great quality! Only down side is they're usually a little pricey, but it's worth the few extra dollars.
Cait J.
I love this brand! Tweezerman actually insures their products. So if your tweezers start to dual down you can send them to the company and they will sharpen them like new
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I love this nail kit! I keep it in my purse and use it on the go or at work when I break a nail. Cute colors too for someone who loves color accessories!
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love this nail kit seen it on amazon and thought about getting it but i never did I'm going to have to go back and see if its still on sale.
Emily L.
Who doesn't love great nail kits? this is my all time favorite. even if you don't do your own nails, you'll want this just for the tweezers.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This is a great must have kit to have if you want your nails looking fresh. It keeps them up to par for some cute nail polish!
Krysten g.
Kenockee, MI
Love this!! Small enough to take anywhere and great quality!! Have bought this for a few family members and they all love!
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Love this kit. has everything i need. yes it's great for on the go, but it's the essentials i need anyways so I have 2
Fatma a.
Doha, Qatar
OMG, i really want to have this:( i am obssesd with nail care and nail polishes i hope i could get this one day:(