Tweezerman Hot For Dots Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Chareese R.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Meet the latest in our top selling Hot for Dots print collection - now in a sizzling, new Special Edition pattern. Inspired by fresh fashion takes on flirty retro trends, these newly spotted beauties are double the fun with a dizzying array of lots more dots!  The perfect "on the go" tweezer, this smaller version of our award-winning Slant fits any tiny purse or tiny budget and features the same perfect precision as the full size Slant.  Grab em for spot-on precision in brow maintenance at home or on the go. Stainless steel, multi-colored, polka-dot print enamel finish. see more...

Tweezerman Hot For Dots Mini Slant Tweezer
  • "These are a must have, and make sure you grab a back up if using for work." in 1 review
  • "this is pretty and it fits in my purse perfect right inside my makeup bag and I love the way it's slance it grabs your eyebrow much better and any other hair sticking to be removed." in 1 review
  • "It is easy to get even the finest of brows with the slanted tip." in 1 review
Kylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tweezing my eyebrows and this is the best tweezers ever!!! I got it as a gift a few years back from Walmart. I use these tweezers whenever I see an unwanted hair pop up. I totally recommend these!!!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
For a brand with "tweezer" in its name, I had higher hopes.

They aren't bad. They are actually great right out of the package. But I find they wear out really fast on me and after a month or so, I have trouble grabbing at my fine little baby hairs.

Instead, I prefer my cheap, trusty black Revlon tweezers which last years without loosing their grip for me!
Michelle Z.
Long Is City, NY
Tweezerman tweezers are THE BEST. The quality of these tweezers justify the price point. They last a lifetime and I must say the prints are absolutely adorable. Comes with a case too so you don't have to worry about poking your fingers everytime you reach into your makeup bag :)
Gianna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't go wrong with a tweeter man mini slant tweezer. I keep one at home and one in the car. Using a car mirror is the best when tweeting your eyebrows. For some reason you just can't see those stray hairs at home when your plucking! The slant makes it's really easy to grab and pull hairs.
Jamie G.
Monrovia, CA
Any tweezerman tweezers are the way to go! The tweezers never get dull, the point is perfect for getting any visible hair, The mini one i keep in my purse and LOVE how convinient it is and small becasue i can out it in my small purses when i go out.
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this little pair of tweezers and mine came with a leather little holder to keep it in my purse. I love how easily I can pluck a stray hair when I'm out and about in my car where the most critical light is found. lol I hate driving and seeing a crazy hair. Now I can pluck on the go easily.
Tiana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this tweezers the only flaw is that the tweezers rip the hair in half instead of fully taking it out, i personally like the reckon ones better but I would give them a shot
Joanne T.
Best tweeter on the market. Grabs my eyebrow hairs as needed. Doesn't tug or pull. I received these in an ulta bag and I make sure to keep a close eye on them at all times so I don't lose them. Amazing.
Allison H.
Green Bay , WI
I have had these for forever and I'm sure I will always have them! Pretty similar to most tweezers but for some reason I always go back to these. I always buy mine at target! Overall I would say I'm satisfied with these.
Erica W.
Easton, PA
I bought these tweezers for my travel bag. They are awesome! They are very precise and get even the hardest hairs to pull out of my eyebrows! I have since bought another pair to replace the ones that I used regularly at home. I would definitely recommend!
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
Who loves these? Cause I do!