Tweezerman Hot For Dots Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Chareese R.

BY TWEEZERMAN #88 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Meet the latest in our top selling Hot for Dots print collection - now in a sizzling, new Special Edition pattern. Inspired by fresh fashion takes on flirty retro trends, these newly spotted beauties are double the fun with a dizzying array of lots more dots!  The perfect "on the go" tweezer, this smaller version of our award-winning Slant fits any tiny purse or tiny budget and features the same perfect precision as the full size Slant.  Grab em for spot-on precision in brow maintenance at home or on the go. Stainless steel, multi-colored, polka-dot print enamel finish. see more...

Tweezerman Hot For Dots Mini Slant Tweezer
  • "These are a must have, and make sure you grab a back up if using for work." in 1 review
  • "this is pretty and it fits in my purse perfect right inside my makeup bag and I love the way it's slance it grabs your eyebrow much better and any other hair sticking to be removed." in 1 review
  • "It is easy to get even the finest of brows with the slanted tip." in 1 review
Kameika B.
Kameika B.
Salado, TX
They're so durable, they last forever, you can get such a nice clean pluck. It's pricey but they just fit perfectly in your hands, the finished look is always great looking. I have combination skin leaning more towards oily. I would buy again, Tweezerman is my go-to tweezer brand, it's worth the more expensive price for the quality. They can last a lifetime.
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Long Is City, NY
Tweezerman tweezers are THE BEST. The quality of these tweezers justify the price point. They last a lifetime and I must say the prints are absolutely adorable. Comes with a case too so you don't have to worry about poking your fingers everytime you reach into your makeup bag :)
Shelly J.
Shelly J.
Wilsonville, AL
I have tried other brands of tweezers but Tweezerman is the best by far. I have several pair and have sent some back for filing/maintenance after dropping them. They were returned with tips that were like new. Worth the extra money!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Lake Lure, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good tweezers should be in every woman's arsenal. These are the perfect size to keep handy in the car, which is the best light for tweezing. Good tweezers cost a little more but they save you SO MUCH time!
Briana P.
Briana P.
Santa Ana, CA
Do a great job on my brows and you can't beat Tweezermans awesome warranty, just send em to Tweezerman and they will sharpen them for you when they start to dull. Pretty sweet!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Great for on the go. You never know when you're going to look in your car mirror and see that straggler hair that just ruins your beautiful eyebrow shape!!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute and functional - the Tweezerman mini slant tweezer fit perfectly in my hand and don't take up room in your bag so they're always available on the go!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Monsey, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good. Angled tip for easier access. Good grip. Not to large. Able to handle in your hand.
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't go wrong with a tweeter man mini slant tweezer. I keep one at home and one in the car. Using a car mirror is the best when tweeting your eyebrows. For some reason you just can't see those stray hairs at home when your plucking! The slant makes it's really easy to grab and pull hairs.
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Chandler , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this little pair of tweezers and mine came with a leather little holder to keep it in my purse. I love how easily I can pluck a stray hair when I'm out and about in my car where the most critical light is found. lol I hate driving and seeing a crazy hair. Now I can pluck on the go easily.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
Who loves these? Cause I do!