BY TWEEZERMAN

Angel. Satisfy your "fatal attraction to cuteness" with these playful, limited edition Harajuku Lovers Designer Series Slant Tweezers, each featuring a super kawaii Harajuku Girl character. Choose from Love, Angel, Music, Baby and Gwen—pick a favorite or collect all five patterns. Experience award winning precision with the Slant s perfectly aligned, hand finished tips for expert brow shaping. Harajuku Lovers Tweezerman is partnering with Harajuku Lovers for this year s. Limited Edition Designer Series Beauty Tool Collection . Harajuku Lovers is the highly successful offshoot of L.A.M.B. fas. see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth the money!!! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Harajuku Lovers Tweezers
Angela E.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love all tweezerman brand tweezers. They last forever and get the job done, pricey but worth it- big difference between these and drug store brands. I got a great deal at TJ Maxx on these and was very satisfied with my purchase!
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
I haven't tried too many kinds of tweezers because I started with Tweezerman and never plan on changing that. The angle and the sharpness are all I need to get each of hard-to-grab hairs.
Sari C.
Tucson, AZ
I bought these on sale forever ago, and I love them. They're small enough for travel, but I use them all the time. They're sharp and easy to use, able to get to the hair easily and hold on. Really great for details and shaping as well as the normal clean up.
Carla S.
Clementon, NJ
Love these. I unfortunately am one of those people who have to tweeze my eyebrows and chin as well. These grab even the most stubborn hairs and leaves tweezed areas feeling smooth. Yay!
Nadia O.
Florham Park, NJ
Great firm handle on these tweezers. Fun colors and patterns on each of the products as well. Also for some reason this product by tweezers an is so much easier to use than others products I have purchased. I recommend this for sure :) definitely buy
Dana W.
Tweezerman tweezers are the only brand of tweezers that last and do not loose their grip. The minis are perfect if you have to keep one on you and for quick touch ups. I'll continue to purchase this brand
Marlene L.
I bought these tweezers a month ago because I thought they looked cute. I recently rediscovered them while cleaning my bathroom drawers last week and I'm glad I did.
Carolina L.
New York
I reareally love these tweezers because it's easy to use and I couldn't find one like this for a long time they take my eyebrows hair so quick it doesn't matter if you stick or thin!!!
Siyi T.
Honestly I only got this because I need a pair of tweezers and I never bother to buy one and this was at my local CVS. It works great. I pluck my eyebrows with them, and they were on sale (not sure why) when I got them, so for $10, it was a great buy. I've been using it for a year now and no complaints. I have nothing to compare it to though!
Valentina S.
Short hair from the root?