BY TWEEZERMAN

Satisfy your "fatal attraction to cuteness" with these limited edition Harajuku Lovers Designer Series of the ever popular Tweezerman Matchbox Itty Bitty Nail Files. Super kawaii and featuring all five lovable Harajuku Girl characters, these are the perfect size files for girls on the go—just pop into your pocket or purse to nail any chips, snags or breaks on the spot. Harajuku Lovers Tweezerman is partnering with Harajuku Lovers for this year s. Limited Edition Designer Series Beauty Tool Collection . Harajuku Lovers is the highly successful offshoot of L.A.M.B. fashion brand created by super-star recording artist and designer Gwen Stefani. L.A.M.B. is an acronym for the title of Gwen s first solo album: Love Angel Music Baby&mda. see more...

Ashley H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I bought these to take with me whenever I'm on the go. I wanted to make my own mini emergency kit, and what better to have than a mini nail file? So when I found these, I though they were super cute, and convenient in size, as well as good for the price as you receive a few in the box of files. I literally have one in every bag: My backpack in case I need one in school, my purse, my travel bag, and in my nail kit.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
I thought these were the cutest little things ever! I hate carrying a big ol' nail file, and it just looks so obnoxious! With these I can just keep my nail filing a little more discreet and they have the cutest designs:)
Alejandra A.
I get it in a birchbox!
it is awesome because i can carry it around with compromising the quality of the files, you know.. the purse eat that stuff i don't know why!

Anyway, thanks to this i got long nails again.
grace d.
Great for handbags or travel. Small files that are not dinky as some tiny Files can be. Bonus: I always Like being able to give a file to someone when they ask.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
What adorable & functional nail files! Easy to carry around even in the smallest of purses. Bought a set for a gift & a kept a set for myself. Love them!
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks , CA
Can't really go wrong with a nail filer. These work great when it comes to shaping and filing my nails.
Jessica H.
Tweezerman is the best! i love these files because they're so small i can take them with me anywhere
Taylor D.
Nicholasville, KY
These are okay! Maybe too talked up because of Gwen Stefani but I do like them. Cute.
brenda c.
Yuma, AZ
They get the job done. their really cute. love them.
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
Love this! so cute and does what it's meant to do.