Tweezerman Harajuku Lovers Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer 2.75

Tweezerman Harajuku Lovers Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer 2.75"

BY TWEEZERMAN

A pair of mini slant tweezers featuring the Harajuku Lovers character G. Famous for its precision, Tweezerman's award-winning slant tweezer features perfectly-aligned, hand-finished tips that grab every hair, every time. This designer pair features G, a character decked out in an outrageous outfit inspired by the street fashion of Tokyo's Harajuku District.Size: 2.75" see more...

Tweezerman Harajuku Lovers Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer 2.75
Tweezerman Harajuku Lovers Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer 2.75"
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth the money!!! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Harajuku Lovers Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer 2.75"
Bethany K.
Knoxville
These tweezers are AMAZING. They get everything. Evvvverrryyyy-THANG. I have tried off brand or cheap tweezers before and have always gotten annoyed with those.

This is durable, strong and easy to use and clean. These tweezers are always my go-to. Tweezerman is the bomb diggity.
Leah F.
I bought these only because I had a coupon and they were so cute! I have other tweezerman tweezers so really didn't need more but these work great (just like the others) and seriously up the cute factor in my medicine cabinet!
Kristine s.
So cute perfect to keep in your purse. Tweezerman is a great company. They will sharpen your tweezers for you and send them back. Great quality and last for a long time.
Michelle D.
Somerset, NJ
I've had this for many years and it's my go to tweezer. Prescice and never fails. Love anything Tweezerman, it's always worth the price.
Whitney K.
Although these tweezers are cute they don't grab onto the hairs very easy they are really dull I don't suggest u getting these
lesly f.
Omg this tweezers are so good especially when you cant get out the small little hairs, it really works really good I love it.
Geny C.
Cute presentation good to have an extra pair of tweezers and they're cute so they're a nice touch to have in your hand bag.
Rosie.80 F.
How cute are these. Love the design and color. These Tweezers are so pretty. Good to have in your purse. Good Quality
Irene  C.
Best tweezers ever!! Hands down. They get all the small hard to pull hairs. Worth the price.