BY TWEEZERMAN

Our innovative trimmer is designed ergonomically to provide the ultimate in performance and handling. The angled tips are ultra sharp and make hard-to-reach ragged cuticles a cinch to trim. The thin handles are perfectly balanced for outstanding fingertip control and comfort. Includes protective storage case. Stainless Steel. see more...

Jessica W.
Maryville, TN
This is amazing! It helps get hangnail and trim torn cuticles. Glad I bought it, it was worth the money. It is sharp enough to make a clean trim instead of ripping.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I found these tweezers really came in handy for trimming my cuticles. The blades were sharp, making the trimming quick, and effortless. Within a few minutes, my cuticles were neat and clean. The rubber case for the tweezers make them easy to carry in a pocket or brief case with getting poked. Now I just have to keep them maintained.
Miriam B.
Madison, WI
Use this couple times a week. I was shocked at how long it's lasted and still super sharp! It always stays close to my bed because I have to use it so frequently! Love it
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Everyone knows how uncomfortable , annoying and distracting a hangnail can feel. That is why I highly recommend that this to all being everyone's emergency kit and or in their purse. It will make your life smoother.
Cherami B.
If you've ever had a hangnail you know how painful they feel especially in the toes. These babies work perfectly not as painful and using regular clippers. Definitely a must have in your nail collection.
Tammy B.
Long Beach, CA
In short, I LOVE THIS THING. I was working at an event and received it courtesy of Tweezerman along with 3 pairs of tweezers. I have since purchased a SECOND one because I love it that much and can't possibly live without it. I use the bottom of it to push back my cuticles and I use the clipper part to cut off my nasty hangnails and even my cuticles sometimes when they get dry and gross. It is SO much easier to use than scissors because you just squeeze and clip. You don't have maneuver a small tool with your hands. no putting your thumbs in a tiny pair of scissors. This thing comes with me everywhere now! Except maybe the airplane. I'm scared to bring it on for fear they will take it away from me!
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
OK right now that everything is all about I brawls getting your eyebrows on Fleek there so many teens and celebrities into the eyebrows right now getting them threaded getting them waxed so if you have to get yours threaded you always need tweezers to take out the extra little hairs left behind . These are one of the best I've tried
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
Got one of these to add to my nail kit and one day my cuticle clippers broke. tried this out for it, since I always use it for the hang nails and it did a great job at trimming the cuticles as well. stays sharp for ever it seems.
cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
These are so good for cutting off hangnails and cuticles. Just pulling at them are ragged and painful.
Susan G.
Horwich, Bolton
I get terrible hang nails and these ar great at simply nipping them off at the base without anything left behind