BY TWEEZERMAN #37 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman beauty accessories at Kohl's - Shop the full line of beauty accessories, including this Tweezerman Great Grip Eyelash Curler, at Kohl's. see more...

• Which colour is yours? I have a pink one4 Answers
Tweezerman Great Grip Eyelash Curler
  • "These are my favourite eyelash curlers bought mine a long time ago now and they have always held up to their job, never disappointed with them. If I ever happen to lose or break mine I will definetely repurchase since they last so long and still work brilliantly " in 29 reviews
C L.
Livingston, NJ
These are my favorite eyelash curlers! The pack comes wiht replacement pads which is awesome and The color of it is really pretty. For me it was a little expensive but its so worth it! It is very easy to use and i would definitely buy it again. It makes my eyelashes look so long and beautiful and i absolutely love it!
savannah t.
winston salem
This curls my lashes really well! It does pinch the skin a little if you go too far to the lash line. It feels gentle on my lashes. They stay curled when I use this. They are pretty affordable. These are the only lash curlers I use and will continue to use. Great product!
Jalissa V.
Love this eyelash curler, very durable, the rubber bit is very strong and hasn’t yet split at all, and Iv had it for months, and it is very convenient that it comes with an extra rubber bit for if the current one ever does split. Easy to clean, great product.
Meaghan D.
South Portland
I’ve had this lash curler for years now and with good cleaning habits it has been the real deal. No signs of spring damage and strong rubber to bounce back after curling. You can tell it was made to last. If I were to recommend one lash curler to anyone it would be by tweezerman.
Carissa B.
Belleville, IL
Tweezerman hands down makes the best makeup tools. These bad boys will last you years before you have to purchase a replacement, not to mention they do a phenomenal job of curling lashes without giving them an unnatural appearance.
Samantha G.
las vegas
Have had this eyelash curler for FOREVER, and I absolutely love it. It is my go to and I use it almost every time I’m getting ready. It’s nothing fancy and you can even pick it up at your local Walmart or drug store for not too bad a price depending on where you go.
Mary S.
Boston
I have eyelashes that literally stick straight out and won’t hold a curl UNTIL I tried this 😍 if actually holds the curl all day and they don’t fall straight which is so nice! I love this product I would highly recommend it!
Caralyne D.
This eyelash curler is AMAZING it curls my lashes very good and my lashes are flat and long and It makes me look like I have falsies on, therefore I use it everyday I would recommend this to anyone with lashes like mine
melissa b.
Pleasanton , TX
I don’t think there’s enough stars to give this its proper rating. T these are the best eyelash curler’s I have ever tried they have an amazing grip and also will curl literally to perfection with out taking out eyelashes! The best
Skye P.
Cleburne, TX
I love this curler, and I've had it for over 3 years now. It's still going strong, and I'm sure I'll have it for the next few years as well. It was a little pricey, but it has more than paid off. It curls so well!
Eve M.
St, AB
Which colour is yours? I have a pink one

back