Tweezerman Great Grip Eyelash Curler

by Tweezerman

Tweezerman beauty accessories at Kohl's - Shop the full line of beauty accessories, including this Tweezerman Great Grip Eyelash Curler, at Kohl's.

Which colour is yours? I have a pink one
Start your review of Tweezerman Great Grip Eyelash Curler!
Product Highlights
“These are my favourite eyelash curlers bought mine a long time ago now and they have always held up to their job, never disappointed with them. If I ever happen to lose or break mine I will definetely repurchase since they last so long and still work brilliantly ” in 29 reviews
Love this eyelash curler, very durable, the rubber bit is very strong and hasn’t yet split at all, and Iv had it for months, and it is very convenient that it comes with an extra rubber bit for if the current one ever does split. Easy to clean, great product.
Long, Straight / Brunette
Bakersfield, CA
I have the black and pink one and it's been with me for almost 3 years! It lasts so long and still works great! I haven't changed brands and am very happy! The only downhill is that when I curl my lashes it leaves a black imprint from the curler curling under my eyes on the left or right depending on the eye ): other than that I recommend tweezerman!
Full, Thin, Long / Dark Brown
Corona, NY
I bought one of this a couple of years ago and it work really good for about a year when it broke. Then I bought the same one and it stop working in a couple of months. Thinking I must have gotten a defective one I when back and got another one but the same thing happened and stopped doing a good, nice curl. I threw it away and got another brand instead.
Full, Short / Black
Colorado Spgs, CO
Yes, these are the most inexpensive option in the beauty section, however they aren’t the greatest. They don’t really assist with curling the lashes. They leave an obvious crease across the lashes and it’s in a straight line. Not a curved line like other products. Do yourself a favor and spend a little more money for better quality.
Thin, Straight / Medium Brown
Lafayette
I do love this eyelash curler because the quality is great. It won’t  break on you while traveling around In your purse or make up bag. You just have to be careful because the curling itself is pretty stiff. Might have to press harder than normal.
Thin, Short, Straight / Light Brown
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite eyelash curler. I love the purple refill. Plus the hook is super sturdy and does a great job on natural lashes. You do have to be careful when you use it on falsies since you can damage the false lash.
Thin, Short, Straight / Platinum
O Fallon, MO
I love this eyelash curler, I have really enjoyed it. Every time I curl my lashes to apply mascara I use this prior. I bought this at Sally Beauty Supply. It is a little more pricey obviously than something standard, but its amazing quality. I'm very satisfied and always love this brands products.
Thin, Short / Medium Brown
Tampa, FL
Thin, Short, Curled / Dark Blonde
This is a great eyelash curler. It’s gentle on your lashes and is high quality. I’ve purchased a few cheap $1-5 lash curlers and I always regret it. I’ve had the plastic cushion part come off & with Tweezerman it doesn’t! Worth the money, on par with their hair tweezers. The only brand I use!
Short, Curled / Blonde
Ashland
Tweezerman Great Grip Eyelash Curler uploaded by Alice R.
I love this lash Curler!!! It is amazing. I really love the grip it has on my real lashes and how it curled then upwards. They are pricey but so worth it!! I recommend to everyone who has flat lashes who want to amp them up!
Full / Light Brown