BY TWEEZERMAN

New Tweezerman Innovations For instantly soft, beautiful feet Gentle abrader renews & smoothes skin Removes calluses & dead skin For home and travel Free pocket nail file Glide-Away Foot File Portable, travel-friendly tool glides out of case to use wet or dry on bottoms of feet to renew skin for a soft, supple feel.  Retract file back into case to store and protect.  For home, travel o r to take to the salon.  Sanitize with disinfectant or lightly scrub with a soft, sudsy nail brush & rinse in warm water.  Bonus Nail File folds in for easy pocket or purse convenience. The Best Implements.  The Best Guarantee.  We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to:  Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Wash see more...

Amber W.
Pittsburg, KS
This product is an absolute life saver for me. Having to wear combat boots every day in the Air Force, my feet were struggling for sure, and my soles would get all hard and callused. This definitely saved me, I couldn't find anything that worked very well but this does the job.
Itzel P.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute packaging I love the pink! It's so easy to use and it's extremely convenient as well. First time purchasing but I will make sure to purchase again. I like this better than other alternatives because it's easily hidden and stored away.
Jessica S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to tools like these I only trust tweezerman. They're ugh quality, work and are totally cute! I like that they aren't designed like typical tools. No cons. I'd buy it again if I'd had to, I hope I wouldn't.
Ellie H.
Wymington , Bedfordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for softening hard skin and getting it smooth again, kind of expensive for what it is but if it works it works I suppose. I like it and would repurchase if needed hopefully it would be in offer though.
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA
Where can you get these?