BY TWEEZERMAN

New Tweezerman Innovations For instantly soft, beautiful feet Gentle abrader renews & smoothes skin Removes calluses & dead skin For home and travel Free pocket nail file Glide-Away Foot File Portable, travel-friendly tool glides out of case to use wet or dry on bottoms of feet to renew skin for a soft, supple feel.  Retract file back into case to store and protect.  For home, travel o r to take to the salon.  Sanitize with disinfectant or lightly scrub with a soft, sudsy nail brush & rinse in warm water.  Bonus Nail File folds in for easy pocket or purse convenience. The Best Implements.  The Best Guarantee.  We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to:  Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Wash see more...

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Bronx, NY
When it comes to tools like these I only trust tweezerman. They're ugh quality, work and are totally cute! I like that they aren't designed like typical tools. No cons. I'd buy it again if I'd had to, I hope I wouldn't.
Itzel P.
Itzel P.
Riverside
Cute packaging I love the pink! It's so easy to use and it's extremely convenient as well. First time purchasing but I will make sure to purchase again. I like this better than other alternatives because it's easily hidden and stored away.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA
Where can you get these?