BY TWEEZERMAN

For an irritation-free shave. Soften rough stubble for a smooth shave. High quality 100% badger hair brush head creates, holds and distributes a rich lather. Helps soften and raise beard while gently exfoliating the skin in preparation for a close, comfortable shave. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashlee - Denise M.
Baltimore, MD
this may sound a bit crazy! my boyfriend originally had this brush for shaving and he loved it - I was a bit interested in how dense and fluffy it was at the same time! i use this brush to sweep away my translucent powder after i am setting/baking my under eye concealer - so easy, just swipe and all the excess powder is gone!!!
sierra o.
Oceanside, CA
This is an amazing shaving brush I have nothing bad to say about this message you have clean easy to wash and get all the hair out and it is just a maze thing to use you can get them at church altar around you I am and it is very nice I love it
Melanie L.
Mcallen, TX
tweezerman's tweezers are great! , i use mini ones lol , i used it every week when them eyeborw start growing , good price! alright its a good value fro good tweezers and i purchased it at heb i belive , i woud toally reccomaned it
Kristen H.
North Wilkesboro, NC
This product is amazing! It was exactly what I was looking for! I use it all the time and it was so affordable. It beats other brands i've tried before! I would recommend it to anyone and I know that I will be purchasing it again myself because I was very satisfied!
chelsea j.
Deltona, FL
This product is amazing for me , I've heard mixed reviews from some of my friends but i've personally enjoyed this so much and am constantly using it for my make up
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Bought this for my husband with his straight razor set. He loves it! Says it works really well and feels super soft. Bought online and was a great price! Lasts a long time if properly cared for. Recommend!
fatima m.
i don't know why, but this reminded me so much of a blush brush lol. but honestly i didn't use this, i wish i did tho. it looks like an easy way to clean off hair instead of showering a whole new time.
Maddy M.
Astoria, NY
Definitely not buying this again. It didn't do what I wanted it to do and it was way overpriced, but I still like the brand think and through.
Maria A.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I like to pluck my own eyebrows the wax givs me hives, I have more control of eyebrow hair and these tols take the hardest smallest hairs out
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
My boyfriend loves this shaving brush. It's great to get that perfect shave. Gives an awesome lather and is soft on the skin