BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman Fresh & Fruity Mini Slant Tweezer Series - Orange Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Tweezerman Fresh & Fruity Mini Slant Tweezer Series - Orange
  • "I use these (in pink) and they are the only tweezers I will use anymore. The slant makes it so much easier to grab those smaller hairs and they are so sharp. I think they have a free sharpening program but I have never used it or needed to!" in 4 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Fresh & Fruity Mini Slant Tweezer Series - Orange
Alyssa E.
The best tweezers I have ever had! They help me stay precise and I love their small size. They stay sharp and are great for travel. A necessity for everyone. Plus they come in tons of cute patterns and colors.
Madeleine O.
Boston, MA
Tweezerman is my go to tweezer brand- they are often adorable (pink or fruity) and they don't leave that awful metal smell that comes with some drug store brands. The minis are more cost effective and good for traveling but personally I need the full sized tweezers for everyday use to get the small or stubborn hairs.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
I thought tweezers were tweezers. Until I used these. The precision is insane and the fun colors make it even better. Usually I hate spending money on "designer" things that don't really matter but I've found that I actually take care and keep track of these tweezers because I know they cost a little bit more than my standard ones. So it works out!
Lyndsey G.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
Its tweezerman, what more can you say about a most popular item that now comes in new colors for added appeal . the price on then have gone up but you get what you pay for and these are the best for removing unwanted facial hair on eyebrows, chin and if long enough lips and nose. this is a great hair removal tool to keep in your arsenal of products.
Natalie B.
Sewell, NJ
I love tweezerman products. The slant tweezer is the most versatile. The sharpness allows you to grab even the smallest hairs and they are gentle enough to apply false lashes. The minis are great for travel, especially those days when you catch a glimpse in the rear view mirror of a chin hair😳. Love their eyelash curlers too
Jennifer R.
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
Tweezeeman tweezers were the first tweezers I ever bought and they are well worth the price. I have tried other brands that are less expensive but I always go back to this brand because they are easy to use and always get those hard to grasp hairs.
Liv M.
Tweezer man tweezers are the best. They get every little hair and don't hurt. It is very easy to use and comes in many colors. I lost mine so I will have to get another. No other compares on the market like tweezermans.
Justine L.
West Boylston, MA
These tweezers are some of the best quality tweezers sold!! The print on them is super cute!! They are very durable and last for years! The kind of on the expensive side at around $20! But I do recommend!!
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Are these worth the cost?
krista k.
does this have a good grip?
Maria Paula C.
It works with fine hairs?
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Are these worth the cost?
I Q.