BY TWEEZERMAN

For over twenty-five years, these award winning tweezers have been the choice of make-up artists, models, celebrities and those who demand the very best. Comes with LIFETIME GUARANTEE! sharpen our tools that have become dull through normal use for FREE. Send tool insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and phone number to: Tweezerman Service2 Tri Harbor CourtSouth Dock #1Port Washington, NY 11050TWEEZERMAN The most respected brand in personal care tools, has been the choice of make-up artists, models and celebrities for over 25 years. Tweezerman is proud to be the most featured implement line in leading beauty publications and are confident you'll agree Tweezerman is best for brows, best for quality, best for service, best for reliability, and always. best for beauty. see more...

Sydney 💋.
This is the only nail clipper I use. I don't use the other tools on it though. You have to fold over the top handle to be able to use the nail clipper. I like that it's stainless steel. It's sharp and cuts nails with no problem.
DaeJa🍫 S.
Oklahoma
I bought mine from a Sally's store, maybe it was dull from the factory... I would like to try a new a pair, that little folding part is great for cleaning under the nails. I just hate how dull mine became, because I've heard great things about tweaserman products..
Amanda L.
Redlands, CA
Absolutely love Tweezerman as a brand in general, and this product is to die for! The price is a bit higher, but you pay a little extra for an amazing product and a multi use product as well! Tweezerman is notorious for making the best and sharpest products so their nail clippers and files are the best because they make a perfect cut across your nail, and it never snags on the skin that's connected to your nails which is the WORST!!!! So these clippers don't do that and the utensil is perfect for cleaning under your nails, cleaning your cuticles, and it also files them great as well because of how sharp it is :)) love this product, worth the money, highly recommend!:)
Rosalie @.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is my go-to nail clipper. I've gone through so many that get dull, rusty, or are just really hard to manage. Tweezerman never fails me. The edges stay sharp for foreeeeeever! The grip is super ergonomic, too, making it a breeze to give myself a perfect manicure at home.
Jade N.
Philadelphia, PA
Convenient little nail clipper that folds up discretely and fits in your purse for on the go traveling needs.
Jenny G.
San Jose
Really love this nail kit. I I like how it does not free my nails and cuts pretty precise

Amazon