BY TWEEZERMAN #53 in Makeup Tools

No matter how great your mascara, a good lash comb is essential as lashes should never be weighed down by clumpy, lumpy, excess mascara- just whip out your Folding Ilashcomb to banish that unsightly look. The perfectly spaced, gold plated metal teeth glide through lashes to remove excess mascara, leaving your lashes looking long, lovely and clump-free. Comb cleverly folds in to protect teeth when not in use. Folding Ilashcomb, Pink. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Becca S.
Princeton, NJ
100% a necessity in my makeup arsenal.

The metal combs easily separate and de-clump your lashes, so I'm never afraid to layer on tons of mascara anymore. Dramatic lashes are much more easily achieved now!

The lash comb folds inwards to prevent snags or accidental pokes, which is a huge plus.

The metal teeth can be removed from the comb for easy cleaning, and they pop right back into place quickly and easily when you're done.

I've had mine for years and it never fails to make my eyes look so much more bigger, more dramatic, and more awake. I use it just about every day and probably will for the rest of my makeup-wearing life!
Brooke N.
Rison, AR
I have very long lashes, with medium thickness; but when applying mascara I need a brush to really get into my lashes to separate and define. It goes without saying the typical plastic lash combs did little in the way of separating and defining my lashes (and in some cases, actually made them worse). I tried several of the metal lash combs--the only combs capable of really getting in there and separating my lashes--but they all left me feeling as if there was another one out there that could do a better job. I finally found the Tweezerman Folding Lashcomb, and my search was over. It is the one tool I CANNOT. LIVE. WITHOUT. in my beauty arsenal!!! It is a much finer-tooth comb than most of the other metal lash combs, and the tips are much sharper (Be Careful!). Since discovering this comb I am stopped on a regular basis and complimented on my lashes, with many people thinking I am wearing falsies!
Rachael G.
Saint Paul, MN
Metal lash combs are a god send and this one is so durable and effective that I use it every day. The folding design is great for travel.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
This is a great comb, once you use a metal eyelash comb you will not switch back to plastic!
Marissa B.
This is great. It makes my eyes look bigger. It makes my lashes look fuller and it is very easy to use.
Paula W.
Tweezerman Folding ILash Comb is a wise investment to include in your arsenal. The metal teeth glide right into your lashes to perfectly separate them and remove mascara clumps. I've had mine forever: a testament to the durability of the product. Cleaning it is also super easy. Mascara is easily wiped off with a piece of tissue. The teeth can be pulled out of the comb, as well, when you want to clean them more thoroughly. (Pushing them back into place is an uncomplicated affair.) Tweezerman put a lot of thought into the design of this product. The sharp metal tines fold inward to protect you from accidentally poking yourself, and protects your clothing from snags if it does come into contact with it.
Jaimie B.
Leduc, AB
This lash comb is a must have it's great for getting clumps out of eye lashes as well ad getting eyebrows perfect. It's a great value and very easy to use. I will definitely purchase again.
Natalie M.
Langhorne, PA
not worth it go to sephora or kohl's or like other stores w makeup and get spoolies for free
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
This looks like it would be good for men and women how does it work like is it an every day product
Stephanie G.
Is this really worth buying?
Amanda D.
Where can this product be found?