BY TWEEZERMAN

This dependably functional and stylish eyelash comb from Tweezerman features perfectly spaced, gold plated metal teeth glide through lashes to remove excess mascara, leaving your lashes looking long, lovely and clump-free. Comb cleverly folds in to protect teeth when not in use. see more...

Alexie G.
Laytonsville, MD
This is the holy grail of eyelash combs. Oh my god, I had been searching for years for an eyelash comb that is as good as my mother's from the 1980's, and this is it. I have probably tried almost every reasonably priced comb but nothing was ever able to separate the eyelashes at the base of the hair. But you have to be careful because these are really sharp and can scratch your eye or lash line. A little note when cleaning them, if using a makeup wipe do not pull too hard on the bristles because they will come off.
Karen K.
Lanark, IL
This is an absolute must for mascara wearers. No matter how "clump-free" the mascara claims to be, eventually, maybe when it's not so new, you're going to need a comb. This is The One with metal (not plastic) teeth which actually stay put in the handle and don't pull out when you clean them. If you are afraid of the sharpness, try to deliberately blink just before you put the comb to your eye, so that you won't accidentally blink as you're combing (that's how you get poked)
Jeanette R.
Dallas, TX
I've never been into lash combs they never seemed to do a trick for me but this one in particular changed my eyelash routine for good. I don't have the longest lashes which means I use more mascara to achieve long eyelashes but it calls for clumps. With this comb the clumps are easy to remove and my eyelashes are perfectly separated. I receive so many compliments and questions on my mascara but it's really my eyelash comb!
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
I'll bet you never considered that you need a folding lash comb! I never knew I needed one until I bought this goody from Tweezerman. It's perfect for separating clumpy lashes after your mascara does a number on them. It will have your lashes looking defined just like that.
Candace L.
Sarasota
After I have applied my 3 coats of mascara, I always need something to fan out my lashed. Tweezerman's Folding Lash Comb is the best thing I have ever bought! This little tool is unstoppable when it comes to separating my lashes and fanning them perfectly.
Tiffany J.
Someone suggested to me to help with my natural lashes to get a lash comb or a lash fan to avoid clumping. I don't know if I'm just using this wrong or if I don't have enough lashes but I don't see any difference and it feels flimsy.
Judy B.
Bedford, TX
You have to use this tool carefully but nothing out there compares! Great for separating your lashes, removing a clump of mascara, or evenly distributing your mascara. Best tool ever!
Cindy N.
This is an amazing product. I got it as a gift from a friend and it works so well. I love how it folds, it makes it easy to carry around. I definitely recommend this product, although it can be a little pricey.
Daisy G.
Lakewood, CA
Hey hey guys how do we do it to go back and we have a good w I was just a little late to work with you but it's a great game to watch out on your iPad but you have a great story line to your own story or just to the game you just came and then you have a story to play with your own
Katherine B.
Liverpool, NY
I have a tendency to OVER apply mascara, this comb always helps smooth out the lumps and clumps. I also use it on my eyebrows! Cant go wrong with tweezerman!! Ive had my comb for 15 years now!!!