BY TWEEZERMAN

Connie C.
Connie C.
Love this set, mine came in a small clear container that keeps everything together in the never organized vanity drawer!  The clippers are nice and sharp, actually clipping not tearing your nail off or missing clipper the outer edge causing you to "tug" the clipped tail off only to cause pain and suffering hahaha.  The file is probably the best in a set I've ever used, takes care of shaping my nails and of course the occasional "hang nail".
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product that helps me maintain my manicures at home. Love having this to help extend the life/quality of salon manicures. Great value although this product is a bit pricey. Would highly recommend to others and will be purchasing this again if need be.
Jordyn F.
Jordyn F.
Scottsdale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Get the job done and is easy to travel with. They affectively remove anything off the nails and cuticles that I don't want there. Thy are also sharp enough without being too sharp. Overall I think they are worth the price and no complaints. I would recommend
Sadie E.
Sadie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend buying this because it gives you exactly what you need for a manicure. I like this brand of tweezers because it's little and precise, and helps to get out annoying hairs on your face that you don't want. They're durable and last a long time.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this 3 in 1 pack. It comes in handy every time I want to have me time. I love that I can just throw it in my purse and just have it in case of anything. It is such a good price and very convenient. It is so easy to use and I recommend it to everyone. I have one set in my purse and the other in my restroom.
Susan S.
Susan S.
this has anything youd need to make youre nails look good its worth the goog alue thag it has and perfect for anyone its ery easy to use and has great appliance you can buty it at youre local drugstore
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Mentone , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product!! Easy and convenient to use, not to many products to haul around. I get everything I need dont with these three items
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mini mani kit, fits in my purse or travel bag well and I can take it on the go with me. and it comes in a cute flower design
Katlynne T.
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This manicure kit works great for my nails. It has lasted me a long time without breaking unlike other offbrands.
Betty O.
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! The colors are cute, but I love how it comes with everything that you need. They are also of great quality.