BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Zoe G.
Winter Springs
This is a great nail file. It is easy to use and is gentle on your nails. I have been using this product for years and I think it is a great value. I would definitely use this product again and I recommend it to others.
Cassie W.
This is a great file. It works well and doesn't break apart quickly or wear like other ones do. It's super easy to use and it gets the job done. I like that it lasts longer compared to other nail files I've used too.
Sarah E.
Shanghai, WY
This is a pretty typical nail file. I really like it! It comes in a fun color that makes me feel great! I love it so much. It is really easy to use and helps me get salon quality style! I love it! I would buy again
Brianna B.
New Rochelle, NY
Very good product for the price. Cheap, but doesn't get worn down very quickly. Has both a "course" and a "fine" side for both speed and precision. Is an even better value when purchased in bulk. I've only ever used this brand because it works so well
Christine L.
Englewood, CO
This is a decent file. It gets to job done but I find that it almost wears down quickly. I do continue to purchase because of the price though. The colors are great from this line and it's easy to shape my nails with this file.
Victoria A.
Suisun City, CA
Review for: Other more...
I love the tweezerman brand. They always have good quality for the price. I like to get this brand over generic because it lasts longer and will really shape your nails, without having to work extra hard or long
Belinda R.
jersey city
It's just a regular filer. There's nothing turkey different or amazing about it. But it's pretty good and gets the job done. I usually have to go buy a new one after a few uses but I get these all the time.
dana b.
Great tool necessary for doing your nails. Tweezerman products are always great. I would recommend. It's easy to use and apply with good price value. They can be found anywhere! Especially beauty supplies.
Whitney B.
Livonia, MI
Doesn't wear down too easily. Lasts for a while, and not too coarse to use either. I have fragile finger nails so sometimes they rip. This one didn't do that, I really liked this nail file for general use.
Brittne W.
College Sta, TX
I wouldn't say it's anything out of the ordinary. They are very good and get the job done. The price is relatively cheap for a filer. They are easy to find since they are at pretty much any drugstore. Would recommend
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?