BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Dana B.
Seymour, CT
I don't use mine super often since I don't do high nail maintenance, but I have had the same one for several years (since I only use it maybe 5 times a year) and it still works great!
Ava L.
Fontana, CA
I love the tweezerman nail files. I have one in my purse and at home. I know I can file my nails quickly and efficiently with this product. And it seems to last forever. I always give them as gifts because you never know when you need a nail file.
Angie A.
Hicksville, NY
With a fun exterior this nail filer gets the job done. Tough enough to file down even the most stubborn of nails on one side and on the other, perfect buffer to make the nails softer - to not cause harm with our painted weapons. I would buy again.
Cindy F.
There's not much to say about a product that pretty much does it's job ! Simple and easy helps file down any stubborn nails and shape them after a trim. I got mine at Walmart and it's an affordable well known brand from which I own other products as well.
Aubrey M.
these files work very well and i would diffinately buy them again. they arent too course so they dont ruin your nails but they get the job done. they also are in really cute designs, i carry this around in my purse in case i need it on the go, you would be suprised how handy it is
Annie Beth C.
This is a great nail file, but I think it is too expensive for what it is. I bought it at my local target. I am a sucker for their tweezers, so I thought I would love this. It's good, but not when I can get the same thing for way cheaper.
Abigail D.
Atascosa
these were good and look pretty. they work nice and didn't scratch my finger tips up. it makes it easy to file my nails and gets the job done quickly. it is easy to use and i will buy again since it was inexpensive and worked well
Demetria K.
Glen Head, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Swirl more...
I will be honest and say that I got this just because I liked the pattern, but Tweezerman did not let me down! I love all of their products. This is a good value and I would recommend this product to others! I will be using again and I use this product frequently.
Erin P.
Windham, NH
Love this nail file! It works great and it's easy to use. Make sure when filing nails to not file back and forth, and to file in one direction. This helps the edge of your mails stay smooth. This product is worth having, and works nicely.
Bobbie S.
Mohnton, PA
These files are affordable and long lasting. They are easy to use and can be purchased in different grits. I have purchased this product at walmart in the past and it is at a good price point. I would but this product again!
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?