BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Charlotte R.
Review for: Geometric more...
Can’t go wrong with a nail file, perfect for shaping, reshaping and shortening. My go to nail file brand.
Veronica P.
Realmente es buena y durable. El empaque is soo cute, I love it. Compren una! No se van a arrepentir 😍😍😍
Alina H.
Picked this up at Sephora in a mini version, it's in my little cosmetic bag in my purse. Always with me.
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
I loved this product. Exceeded my expectations. I can not live without. Excellent quality, no doubt
😍
Gabi L.
Great product helps you to give an incredible finish and is portable to take to any wonderful place
Leidy A.
Good product... I can't do my nails without jumping the step of shaping my nails with this file.!
Idelissa R.
Santo Domingo, Rep. Dom.
Muy buena firmeza no se rompe fácilmente es práctica y me escsntsn los coleres de la presentación
Ana J.
Cambridge, ON
Review for: Other more...
Not my favorite, tend to Frey and tear quite quickly and not very effective. Price is not bad
Arielle L.
This looks like the ones I used... My dog ate it so looks like we both enjoyed this product
Lorna B.
Warwick England
This is one of the best nail products that I have ever bought! Can't do without mine now.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?