BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Deressa M.
nassau
Review for: Geometric more...
Super cute print
Super cheap
It meet my expectations by doing its job
Love when you use it it gives a clean finish when filing
Frida M.
Vancouver
It Works fine but wears out fast. Good if you need a quick file! But you can easily get some cheaper ones at the dollar store
Monica A.
Barry, Barry
Love these so much xx so easy to use and last a really long time xx I would highly recommend this to anyone that loves files
Aisha J.
I like it but I don't use it that much. I think it makes nails look nice but it breaks fast. If it was metal will be perfect
Jessica R.
North york , ON
Great nail file! Ive used these ones like crazy! Just the right amount of sharpness to get everything filed down just right!
Nitika A.
This is a very nice product and I love using this and all my friends also loved it so I would recommend for every to use it.
Satvir K.
one thing too good easy to use and carry . total value for money . highly recommended for everyone who wants perfect nails
Fernanda T.
Me encantan dejan mis uñas hermosas y rectas, y me encanta lucirlas asi ♡ con esta lima me gusta mucho consentir mis uñas.
Karla S.
Toronto, ON
Your typical nail file, more durable than most. I would love a multi sided file by this brand because their quality
Vitoria M.
Brasilia, DF
Really this product is the best in filemate in the world of the nail art, the best precision and the best design.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?