BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Morgan M.
One of the very few files that will actually take down my thick acrylic nails, they last longer than other companies and have good grit! I always buy my files from there and I will continue to do so until I die
Komall D.
wolverhamton
Review for: Geometric more...
I always file my nails when I’m planing on painting them. I always use this nail filer however it is not really different to many other nail filers that get sold I would probably not buy this again
Larissa R.
I found these nail files to be okay. They didn't last as long as I would like to and they weren't rough enough to really do anything! I would recommend to someone who doesn't have rough nails as I do!
kayla f.
WA
very effective file that if used correctly can give your nails a nice manicure. you can change the shape of your nails with this along with filing fake nails down to the right length. they are very powerful and make my nails flawless.
Elyrin L.
Rockhampton
Always have at least one of these stashed in different places around the house and on my bags so when needed they are on hand. Nice finish when filed and affordable to boot.
Chloe R.
These files are pretty good and easy to use. The design is really nice aswell and suitable for all ages really. It's not really expensive at all and I've bought a couple. I would probably recommend it to others.
Delaney B.
Abbotsford
This is an effective file that works well for shaping nails. It's easy to use and effective. If you're looking for something to file your nails quickly, I would look into a glass nail file as they last a lot longer and work to file your nails easily. The classic emory board works, but I prefer glass.
Jøurney N.
Hamilton
The Neon filers are amazing to look at and easy to use. I don't ever have to worry about losing my file while doing my nails. These are cheap and great quality. I will recommend to any and everyone who asks about them. I've never been so happy with a product before
Gabrielle L.
Montreal
Stays good and sharp for a really long time - I've had mine for years and it still gets the job done, unlike cheaper brands that are useless after months. Once this one is done, I'll definitely be buying another - the lasting power makes the price worth it!
Cayla C.
I like this nail file. I can find it at just about any drug store or grocery store. It lasts long and I love the cute little designs that come on them. They price is good for what you're getting. The Emory board doesn't split/separate from the middle and stores nicely in my little makeup bag.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?