BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Crystal B.
Saskatoon , SK
Review for: Swirl more...
I always buy tweezerman things because they are so cute and get the job done and done well. I try not to buy tweezerman stuff from Walmart because I often feel like it's over priced which is a disappointment but I usual find tweezerman at the dollar store and always stock up to save some coin!
Catherine G.
Review for: Swirl more...
This nail filer isn’t anything extraordinary but is very useful and works very well. Nothing much I can really say about it, but I do recommend this as it is a cheaper alternative than brands like Sally Hansen x
dKimberly D.
Calgary, AB
This is a great nail file, it does a really nice job of shaping and keeping the edges smooth instead of rough like some of the cheaper brands of files tend to do. These are definitely my favorite files and I have bought them a few times and will continue to buy them.
Brittany F.
Miramichi, NB
To me, all files are the same. For the cost of this product it isn’t worth it. I wouldn’t buy this product again considering you’re paying upwards of $10 for a single nail file and only for the name. I would not recommend this product.
Rachel G.
Hartshill, Stoke on Trent
These are the best files on the market. You can shape your nails into any shape imaginable with these and get a really clean finish. I’ve brought many of these in my time and have a constant supply in my professional kit
Uma S.
london
Best nail file I have ever used. I love this because it does not take a lot of effort to file your nails. Something about them just makes filing your nails so easily. They never snap or break which is a bonus
Shehd S.
Markham, ON
Love the packaging and it's very good quality too. I would rate this 7/10 do to the fact that a drugstore alternative would be a favoured option as it is more affordable:)
Sierra B.
Sumas, WA
This is by far my favorite nail file I love that it has a case and that it has a rough and softer side to it it also has a nice design and is made very well. These always last me a long time. I love that you can put them in your purse and not have them scratch other things that you're caring I would highly recommend this to others
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
These have a super cute pattern on them and allow me to control filing my nails pretty easily. I think it's a bit pricey for what it is, but it does the job. I like these nail files and would probably repurchase. They're good for travel, and home use. Not sure what else there is to say about nail files. Good!
Katie O.
Falmouth road, London
Good while it lasts but eventually it does wear down and not work as well. Pretty inexpensive though but you do get the same from cheaper products so not sure I would purchase again. Maybe if it lasted longer.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?