BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Tweezer man just makes quality functional beauty tools. I have never had an issue with a product of theirs. The price may put some off but honestly they out last all the others and save you time by working perfectly.
Jen P.
Overall it does an okay job, but these don't last very long. I prefer sturdier nail files that last a while. It does make my nails look better after I use it, and they're nice to have around if my friends and I want to do our nails on a movie night
Shelby W.
New Boston, MI
I used to think a nail file was just a nail file, until I used this nail file from tweezerman. I picked this up at my local drug store, and I can definitely say this is worth purchasing! My other nail files used to wear out in just a few uses, and this one is still going strong. I love it!
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo , MI
Cheap and last quite a long time. It's my go to nail file, you can find it at pretty much any convenient store or drugstore for less than $2 around here. There'a always a variety of cute or simple designs. All of the women in my family have used these for as long as I can remember.
đź’‹Cara S.
Tweezerman makes the most sturdy, well made, long lasting, products, that are available out there! And sharp (when they need to be) too! There are many imitators, but they can not compete with- nor beat- the TWEEZERMAN name! If you want the best, buy TWEEZERMAN! It's - that - simple! đź’‹
Shadae W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Review for: Geometric more...
It gets the job done. I have a newborn baby and have repurchased this item simply because I do not want to scratch my child. Therefore, this file prevents that. I would recommend to individuals that would prefer not to cut their own nails, this way you don't change the shape.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
Tweezerman provides quality products all the time from their tweezers to nail care products. It's a bit on the pricier end but that's because they can guarantee their products to last a long while. I'll continue to be a loyal customer to this brand. Purchasable at Ulta and Sephora
Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
Yeah, kind of pricey but I've never had an issue with this product and I like that I can really file down my nails swiftly and it not be too firm against my fingernails. I've used a cheaper option before but this one just lasts longer (for over 2 years)
Arielle L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Cute patterns, the thing does the job. I like that it has so many different types squeezed on one board. My only qualm is that I think it's slightly overpriced. I also don't by nail files often, so it could just be that I don't know the market very well.
Tessa H.
Rochester, NY
This nail file is great at shaping your nails to just how you want them to look. It stays good for many months, unlike other files which dull down after a few uses. It of course comes in a cute pattern and it works great! It's the best of both worlds.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?