BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Alysha R.
Macon, GA
Love this file and I think this is the only brand I use. It can be purchased everywhere!
Anna R.
Wichita, KS
You can never go wrong with a nail file. I like how these ones come in different designs
Cathryn D.
Lowell, MA
Great sturdy nail file. Gets the job done. Would purchase again and have purchased again.
Gabrielle R.
Great file and I always recommend to my clients that suffer from uneven toenail growth
Marlaina P.
Austin
Purchased at: Walgreens
This file works great and is very sturdy, I like the way it shapes my nails and files.
Mary S.
Review for: Geometric more...
Easy to use. Sturdy material. Very useful and effective. Available in most drugstores.
Heather A.
Ellijay, GA
Such a great file. I've had it for awhile and it still has a lot of life left in it!!!
DIANN B.
Pewaukee, WI
Very durable file. Lasts a long time...good price...easily found in stores. Thumbs up.
Heba A.
Hey I was the time way i is was the a that was really nice good morning and I 🌞 last 👋🏻
Janet Y.
Brooklyn Center
These are always my go to for nail filers. I love how there are two different textures.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?