BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Diana Q.
Plainfield, NJ
This nail file is very good quality. Files nails with ease and am able to do it with out much effort.
Emma M.
pigeon
I rally like this for shaping or making soft edges on my nails and doesn’t have that sand paper feel
Jamie C.
Broadlands, VA
I keep these around at all times. Great price and Very functional. Gets the job done for a good cost
Dawn J.
Independence
It's a nail file so it does what it suppose to do. Throw it in your purse in case of a chipped nail.
Michelle B.
new york, ny
This file is great for my nails I think it really does what it needs to do and at a reasonable price
Laura A.
Winter Park , FL
Looks pretty, but not too sturdy. I was expecting a bit more quality for the price. Not buying again.
Tracy L.
Katy, TX
Review for: Geometric more...
Great nail file and love the colors/pattern. I have one in my makeup room and keep one in my purse.
Simone S.
Great product works well easy to use great to keep in your bag easy to use on the go great quality
Jasmine S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Swirl more...
Perfect for your basic filing needs. I usually just use to shape my nails slightly before polishing
Haven H.
Owens X Rds, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Geometric more...
This stuff is great. Super nice looking and does the job perfectly and helps my nails look amazing
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?