BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
It was not expensive and overall very sturdy and doesn’t peel away from the foam if I️ need to spend time filing. I️ bring my own to the nail salons and it holds up nicely. I️ would recommend this.
Kimberly F.
Hayward, CA
Tweezerman makes the best quality nail file. It works so well and I can use it to file down my nails shorter. These cost more than other brands but they are so effective and the pattern is very cute.
Max K.
washington, dc
Overall, this file is a good one. It creates buff nails with the shape that you want. I just wish they lasted longer. Otherwise, it's the only nail file that I use!
Bronna G.
There are some nail files that just dont do the job-- I stick with Tweezerman Filemate when I can find it in my local drug store because it is the perfect type of emery board on one side and has a buffer on the other side. There are some very rough files, so this is one I will be sticking with.
Mariah M.
Fargo, ND
This file lasted me a good amount of time before having to replace it. I do enjoy the glass files more as they don't need to be replaced unless you break them. However this file was worth the price and I would purchase again over the cheaper files as this one did seem to last longer. Tweezerman always has very cute colors and patterns.
Natalie T.
Hewitt, NJ
Love my Tweezerman products. Their nail files are essential. I need one in my bag and at home at all times just in case I need to fix a nail while I'm on the go. I've been using these for years now and I always go back to them because they're the best in the market!
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love Tweezerman's nail files because they have more designs and they are cheap to the point where when you file your nails- the filing board breaks or tears a little bit. They are sturdy and worth the money at a very convient price. I would recommend Tweezerman to my friends who are females because they work, their cute and easy to place in a purse.
Makenzie S.
I love tweezerman brand! Their nail files hold up way better than most and do the trick! I purchased mine from my local Walmart. You can get them from pretty much any grocery or convenience store! I will definitely repurchase these forever!
Jen B.
Iowa City, IA
I love my Tweezerman file! I purchased it from Ulta recently. Exactly what you'd expect from a quality file, it's stiff and long-lasting board means I'll only have to replace it after a few months of use. The price is around $5 and seems fair to me, because even if it's a little more expensive than other files, I think it lasts longer.
Callie T.
Sioux falls, SD
These files are so cute! They do a good job at filing my nails, I do find that they don't last for a super long time. I tend to file my nails quite often and these fall apart faster than some of their other counterparts. If you are looking for an adorable nail file to display on your vanity then this is perfect. If you are looking for a file to last for a long time then I'd keep looking.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?