BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Jennifer B.
Lake Charles, LA
Did a good job at filing down and shaping nails. Great to put in a purse to have on the go in case of hangnails
Kristine J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Geometric more...
Tweezerman has very good quality nail files and comes in handy when I need to get my nails into a decent shape
Isabel O.
Dover, NJ
I don't see anything special about this nail file. I feel like it's like any other nail file I have purchased.
Alexis S.
Cave Creek, AZ
Love this file, works great! You can never have enough files! Take it everywhere I go, even in my car and purse
Andrea R.
Tonawanda, NY
This is surprisingly the best file ive ever used. Perfect texture. Makes my nails perfect and doesnt rip them
Caroline B.
Chatom, AL
Review for: Swirl more...
great basic file!! gets the job done without being too fancy. the fun designs are what grabbed my attention.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
affordable and very effective! I like to use these to smooth edges and sometimes even help get old polish off
Leanne F.
Bessemer City, NC
Review for: Swirl more...
Tweezerman products always live up to the challenge. This nail file was more than effective in the job given.
Breena L.
Peoria
Pretty nice basic file. Gets the job done. Good grit. Lasts a while too. Good price at Walgreens or walmart.
Carley G.
Love this file it comes it such cute colors and designs it's small enough to take with me and blends right in
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?