BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Sarah D.
Lowell
This product is great. It is wonderful to use. It last long and I recommend others to use this product as well
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
This definitely a must have in my nail kit... leaves my nails nice and soft with no edges... highly recommended
Alexis S.
Cave Creek, AZ
Love this file, works great! You can never have enough files! Take it everywhere I go, even in my car and purse
heidi m.
Rockford
Great nail files! Absolutely love these! Inexpensive and do the job well. I highly recommend these to everyone
Neepa P.
Review for: Geometric more...
These are great for my nails, they make them feel nice and healthy. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sarah N.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Does the job for a good nail filing. Lasts a decent time & doesn't get dull easily like other cheap nail files.
Kristine J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Geometric more...
Tweezerman has very good quality nail files and comes in handy when I need to get my nails into a decent shape
Natalie K.
Wheeling , WV
This product works week. I don't file my nails often, but when I do this inexpensive nail file does the trick.
Emily S.
Virginia Bch, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE.. Totally obsessed with all of the products I have used. I will definitely repurchase, thank you
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
This nail file does the job, and is affordable. The cute patterns make it more fun to tote around in my purse.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?