BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Alana T.
Nashville, TN
This has lasted 3 years. I'm not a nail pro; I want to be, this helps me get it somehow decent before the salon.
Hope J.
AZUSA
This product is overpriced but does the job. There is nothing special about the filemate. It files nails easily.
Esthefany G.
Pasadena , TX
I like how everytime I use this file I know that it'll work and it won't become dull. Purchased this at Wal mart.
Jenny L.
Memphis, TN
This file does the job just perfect. It is the perfect size and does not seem to peel off after a couple of uses.
Raquel L.
Perris, CA
I actually don't use any specific brand I just go with anything that is not so expensive. Any brand works for me.
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
Honestly this is just like any other product. It's not really anything too special. They are all the same to me.
Kim D.
Rosedale, MD
Nice late nail file that last longer than the wooden emery boards. Simple, easy to use nail file and last a while
Hali H.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Swirl more...
I love the swirl filemate! I always have a bunch of these lying around my house. They hold together pretty well.
Isabel O.
Dover, NJ
I don't see anything special about this nail file. I feel like it's like any other nail file I have purchased.
Whitney A.
Berea, KY
Love tweezer man products. Never disappoints! Tried all their tools from nail to beauty and they are all great!
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?