BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Deidre M.
Austintown , OH
This is a relatively good file. It works just as good as any other file out there. It lasts a decent amount of time.
Maitte V.
These emery boards work well for fixing broken nails. They last through many uses. I will continue to purchase them.
Erin B.
Odenville, AL
I love this file so much! The edges haven't gotten all work down and it is so durable. Plus it comes in a neat case.
Tiffany S.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Love the designs and it fits perfectly in my purse for easy access when I break a nail. We all hate when that happens
Melissa T.
Woodstock, IL
I liked it. It works really well. I use it all the time. It last a long time ago I don't have to keep buying them.
Makayla C.
This nail file was cool and I like the design on the file it work very very very well I will use this all the time
Kate F.
Saint Peter, MN
Cute but strong. Simple and to the point. No extra fuss with these. They just do their job well. I like them a lot.
Chani E.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a good nail file, nothing crazy really. I find them all to do the same job no need to spend a lot of money
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I love this brand. All of their products are of an amazing quality and they are all extremely affordable products.
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
I use to get the disposal one but this one is for me only it's good helps me shape my nails. Make them look great.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?