BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Xenia G.
Brunswick, GA
Quick and convenient. Easy to carry around. I like keeping one in my purse for when I get the occasional snagged nail.
Laura H.
I think it works! Does it's job. I love filing my nails. And this works for me. I've used this product for a while now.
ayana b.
This nail file is pretty good for what it's worth although it's not really flexible , in a hurry it gets the job done.
Amie T.
Hopatcong, NJ
Great nail file. Lasts a very long time and shapes my nails perfectly. I recommend this brand to friends all the time.
Cassandra Z.
I loved this nail file. It lasted a long time and left my nails feeling smooth and even. Definitely would buy again.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: Swirl more...
This product keeps my nails at a reasonable length. First time buyer. And with the value of the product. Recommended.
Rachel B.
Casper, WY
Good, but not the best quality. Fell apart after a little while. Will not repurchase. I liked the fun colors though!
Erin B.
Odenville, AL
I love this file so much! The edges haven't gotten all work down and it is so durable. Plus it comes in a neat case.
Deidre M.
Austintown , OH
This is a relatively good file. It works just as good as any other file out there. It lasts a decent amount of time.
Tiffany S.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Love the designs and it fits perfectly in my purse for easy access when I break a nail. We all hate when that happens
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?