BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Estefani S.
Beaverton, OR
This is a very good nail fine and it's fast to use and it's not to harsh to use on your nails and it's easy to work with.
Alexandra C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this filer! I have an obsession with filing my nails so I always keep these in my purse so that I have them on me,
Evelyn R.
Wildomar, CA
It's a nail file. I feel like they all work just about the same. I received this particular brand as a gift and liked it.
Caroline P.
This file is great. It works how it is supposed to. It doesn't ruin my nails and makes it so easy for them to look good.
Ashley S.
Corona, CA
Absolutely love this file. Some files leave your nails with ridges but this one doesn't. It leaves you with smooth nails
ruth r.
Austin, TX
this is the best at home file a women could have! its like your best friend! ill always use this for my at home needs!
Jessica E.
Birmingham, AL
Have hundreds of these around my house and car and in my purse. They have great coarseness for a great file. Love them
Melanie K.
Rockville, MD
This is a descent nail file. It does the trick for a low cost relatively speaking. It's nothing special, but it works.
Michelle H.
Belleville, NJ
Love this file it gets the job done it’s amazing though I love how it fits in my purse for the nail break emergencies 😭
Rabeea B.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a nice product and it holds pretty strong too. I have had this for a few years now and really seem to like it.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?