BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Lucy A.
Aberdeen, NC
It's just like any other nail file. It's not too small but still easy to fit in my makeup bag. Plus it works well with my nails.
Dee O.
Winfield Park, NJ
When you need a nail file you can't go wrong with tweezerman!! It's my perfect go to, especially when I need to touch up a nail!
Emily M.
Savannah
Honestly I'm really basic I shape them and moisturize and call it good my nails break pretty easily so I do this pretty regularly
Victoria A.
MANSFIELD
I feel this nail file is definitely different from other brands it's pretty cool I love it so much and it has a really good value
Jennifer A.
Review for: Swirl more...
They are very girl and love the design and the price was good for this file. The con is that they are to thin but they do the job
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I like this nail file it gently grinds down the edges of my nails i also use it to shape my nails and give it a soft smooth ends.
Beth Z.
Wyandotte, MI
Good nail file, not too strong or rough but still gets the job done. This can be found at a lot of different drugstores and ulta
Marina A.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Geometric more...
I use my own dip kit at home so I need a file that is sturdy and can hold up to the use that I put it through and this one is it.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Good files my wife uses these a lot she has a lot of these in her nail kit. She really seems to like them she uses them a lot.
Myriam C.
Round Rock
I lole how they always have cute designs. The brand is really good and affordable. This is one of the 3-4 brands I usually get
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?