BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Ashley P.
Altoona , PA
Review for: Geometric more...
This file is excellent, and I'm very picky about my nail files. I love the two sided design for precise filing. Definitely recommended
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Love using these files and they are easy to find and at a good price. Try them out of you're looking for a good and cheap nail file.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY
Good product! There are other items out there that does the same thing for less. Cute patterns but I don't need that in a nail file.
Faviola L.
All nail files basically do the same.... But you just gotta have ones that are sturdy and I have these to fulfill that requirement.
Michaela M.
Rosenberg, TX
Works great for jagged and or broken nails. Just a few swipes and my nail is smooth again. Love this and recommend it to everyone.
Lee N.
A pretty basic nail file that gets the job done. The print in adorable and the file lasts a regular amount of time for a nail file.
Lila s.
Review for: Geometric more...
Nice file. Not too rough or gentle. It did the job quickly and gentle. I would recommend replacing every month or so. My first file
Lucy A.
Aberdeen, NC
It's just like any other nail file. It's not too small but still easy to fit in my makeup bag. Plus it works well with my nails.
Jessica P.
I use this file a lot because they truly work and price is affordable. And of course it is stylish pink color grabs my attention.
Makenna F.
Norwalk, OH
Works well to get rid of the rough edges on the nails. Perfect for rounding out this rough edges and sanding the nails to smooth.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?