BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Stephanie R.
Bakersfield, CA
Not the best file but it got the job done
There are many other brands that do a better job for a reasonable price and easily accessiable
Madeline G.
I've tried other nail files, but this specific one is the only one that I find works best. It's got enough grit to easily file my nails.
Lexis B.
Clinton, WI
Constantly have a nail file with me whether it be in my purse or on my nightstand, and this is the best quality one for keeping the edges
Sammie M.
Super easy to use, but also does not fall apart or leave any color on my nails! It's a good value and I wish they sold this in multiples.
Stephanie M.
Braham, MN
I've had this for like 3 years and it's still works definitely think I need to buy a new one but still good 10 out of 10 would recommend
Cammie N.
Love these files. The sandpaper part is sturdy and stays on the foam part of the board well. I like to keep one at my desk at work, too!
Tanya J.
houston
This file works great. It last a long time and I love the cute designs! I keep them in my purse and drawers so I'll never be without one.
Rachel P.
Kingsford, MI
I️ love these nail files. I find that they don’t wear down as easily as some of the cheaper ones I️ have, and the prints are adorable!
Victoria V.
Best of the best in nail files. Grants a smooth nail instead of rough, jagged nails that occur with less expensive or drug store files.
Jill F.
New Rochelle, NY
Perfect nail file to help keep your nails near. This price is right and it works wonderfully. Easy to use and take along in your purse.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?