BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Ashley C.
Newport, MI
Love how long these last! I'm a file addict and find myself having to replace my files quite often. These are reasonable price wise and easy to use
Jennifer C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love this tweezerman file mate. I like the design that it has and how it files good on my nails. I dont have a problem with this brand at all.
Skylynn C.
Waynetown, IN
I use this everyday!!! It's my favorite nail file! I've bought at least 3 so far!! It's the perfect texture. It's not too soft like other files.
Danielle L.
Boonton, NJ
Review for: Geometric more...
Best nail file I've used! The grit is perfect for natural nails. I have the one with the case and it is so convenient to just throw in my purse.
Kiana D.
I recommend this file because when I leave dust it doesn't mean that much. This just works very well even if you have the nails it works perfect
Kelsey B.
Great product. Pretty colors. Pros great. Easy to use. Easy t file nails with. Great product. Not to pricey. Good value. I'd recommend to others
Angelica V.
Hialeah, FL
Love it I would use it everyday I am a mom so I constantly need a fix or two,3. I don't think anything else should be done to change it. Love it
story e.
Mc Lean, IL
I really like this product for many reasons. One reason being that it makes my nails feel very smooth. It makes for a very good before nailpolish
Angelica G.
Rochester, MN
This is a good file! I love that it's very affordable but that it also comes in cute designs. Over all this is a must have in your pedicure bag.
Clara K.
michigan
Great nail file. Long lasting and works great. Cute colors also and great product for the price. Isnt flimsy like some other files i have used
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?