BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Amanda M.
I keep nail files everywhere, and the tweezerman nail file is a brand I always keep on hand. It helps file my nails quickly and the board is sturdy.
Claire L.
My Tweezerman nail file went dull after only a couple uses. I would recommend a plastic file over this sandpaper type for a tool with a longer life.
Daya B.
Brandon, MS
These are great files! I keep numerous ones in my bathroom and on my bedside table. They come in a cute pattern and are great to also take on the go!
Clarissa G.
Uvalde, TX
Does the job just fine, I'm not too picky about nail files I'll usually get whatever I can get my hands on. overall pretty good for the the value.
Skylar S.
Denver, CO
All of my Tweezerman products work great; I have the almost all of their products and I absolutely love them all and would totally recommend them!
Casi S.
Mansfield
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Swirl more...
Does a good job at filing nails. My nails break if I don’t file them, so this helps me grow them out. Only complaint is the file doesn’t last long.
Deja H.
Waianae, HI
Does its job. Cute designs, if you're one of those people who totally take that thing seriously. They last a good while. So, overall good product.
Xai X.
These are great nail fillers! It definitely is more sturdy compare to others. Files really quick and gets the job done. Will definitely repurchase.
Demar L.
Great grit file. Perfect for getting the perfect shape. Can be used on natural and acrylic nails. Relatively good price. Super simple to use.
Ashley C.
Newport , MI
Love how long these last! I'm a file addict and find myself having to replace my files quite often. These are reasonable price wise and easy to use
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?