BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Arisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for keeping in my office desk, car and purse. I’m not very careful with my manicures and tend to chip them so I love the connivence of this nail file.
Megan W.
Forest Park, IL
very nice nail file with great colors and styles to choose from! I feel as though it was pretty similar to other ones I've used, but i did really enjoy it.
Liz L.
Carlsbad, CA
The Tweezerman nail file works fail well but I find myself scraping the tips of my fingers occasionally. Ouch! It gets the job done but somewhat painfully.
Nicole C.
I am not a big fan of these cardboard nail files. I rather use the kind with the handle. I always find that these nail files tend to not to last as long.
Nathalie V.
Las Vegas, NV
This so by far the best nail file I have used and it is so inexpensive! I keep these all over my house. The different prints on them is also really cute
Rachel D.
Boise, ID
I get my nails done in a salon and this Tweezerman Filemate works great if I get a hang nail or need to file a nail down. Good price and it works great.
Kelly M.
Waldwick
Review for: Swirl more...
Not sure what you could really expect a nail file to do other than file your nails... but I like that this one isn’t too hard or harsh, and it looks cute
Natarkie P.
This is great to at home pedicures. It is also good for touch ups when my nails tugs on the sheet. It's convenient and small and that's why I like it.
Iva A.
Jacksonville, FL
I do enjoy this brand and I think these files last a bit longer than other cheaper brands. The quality of the files and color choices are nice to have.
Kristina  V.
Montgomery, AL
I love anything tweezerman! This file makes it very easy to shape your nails in any way you please! It is not too rough and does. It break your nails.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?