BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

kris f.
I love these little nail files. They are so cute and convenient to carry in your purse, bag, or even keep in your desk drawer.I do hand these out to my friends and some clients because who couldn't use one for their purse.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I picked this up while standing in line at Sephora because I realized the file I had been using had seen better days. The different grits were perfect for my needs and the price point was excellent. I use Tweezerman tweezers so i've been a fan of the brand for a long time now. Definitely recommend!
Bree E.
Kokomo, IN
great product, does exactly what it is intended to do and comes in different cute colors and patterns for your person taste
Lesley R.
Lenexa, KS
Works well, doesn't dull for a long time. Cute patterns to choose from and you can always find them anywhere.
Leticia C.
Great except the pink cover starts lifting if the glue comes undone and this renders the file unusable. It's only happened once but it was a bummer nonetheless.
Arisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for keeping in my office desk, car and purse. I’m not very careful with my manicures and tend to chip them so I love the connivence of this nail file.
Jennifer V.
Anthony, NM
I really like this style of nail file but I find that the part that files starts to lift and wear out. They file amazing but don't last as long as I'd like.
Cassie S.
Nashport
This is probably my favorite nail file. I prefer the larger nail files to smaller ones and this has the perfect grit. I can get any shape I desire with ease.
Rachael P.
Cary, NC
Good nail file. Works well. Doesn’t seem to get dull quickly like some cheaper nail files. I’ve had it a while and it always files at an “appropriate” level.
alyssa b.
Algonquin, IL
very durable Tweezerman Filemate you can use it many times! i have seen these in many locations! one con is can break easily with too much pressure
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?