BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Layne E.
Huntington, WV
This product is a classic! My mother and even grandmother has always used tweezerman files! They are by far the best and I wouldn't ever imagine using any others.
this product is amazing long lasting and just files your nails done there are no cons just pros to this product i wouldn't let go of it and i would repeat my purchase and would recommend to other people to buy
Makenna N.
Oswego, NY
This is an all around good nail file. It’s on the pricey side for a nail file but it doesn’t wear out as quickly. Easy to use, I can usually shape my nails and file hang nails very easily with this. Will buy again.
Meghan J.
Frierson, LA
Great brand for nail care. The files work great and I can use them over and over before I have to throw them away. I only ever use files when doing at home manicures. These always get the job done. It's great!
Savannah M.
Mahopac, NY
I have been using tweezerman for a few years and would never stop. They are my GO TO nail necessities. I am in love with their files and will continue to use it for the years to come
Sarah M.
Fairfield, CA
Love these nail files! The have a great grit and they last a long time. They work well on my nails and I can find them anywhere. I've tried other nail files and they didn't have very much grit to file on them.
Daisha R.
Westfield, WI
Love these for my nails. I like to file my nails in different shapes and this is light enough to do the job. It's not expensive and lasts for awhile. I get mine from target. I have bought it several times.
Sharon J.
N Ridgeville, OH
I really love how this file doesn't ware down too fast. It's big enough to grip but I almost wish it was a little thinner! They're very cheap but great quality. I would for sure buy again!!! Very pleased.
Samantha S.
Brownsville, TX
Tweezerman is one of my favorite brands and I always gravitate towards it for my nails. The filemate is soft and does its job on my nails. Would definitely purchase again.
Amanda L.
Lowell, MA
This nail file lasts a long time and isn't too rough. Mine came in a plastic case that makes it easier to find in my hand bag and helps keep it from dulling by rubbing on all the things in my bag.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?