BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Imani W.
Frederick, MD
The Tweezerman Filemate is a very good nail file and always gets the job done. It's easy to use and lasts for a long time as well. I bought my nail file online for a good price. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs a nail file!
Telizia R.
Hessmer, LA
Love the nail files from this brand. Great product! I've tried some from Sephora but they don't compare to this brand. Tweezerman brand has more grip and grit than any other brand. I would buy these again in a heartbeat.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
I use nail files and emery boards frequently. The texture and grain is fine. This was functional and served its purpose. Tweezerman is such a leader in grooming tools that I was surprised as this was nothing special. I would buy this product again.
Chanel V.
Elk Grove, CA
Bomm.com! I've have mine for over 3months and the nail filer hasn't lost its touch. I love how the file is thick and strong. Very easy to use not time consuming at all. Can achieve any nail shape with this tool.
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a good tool for you to have if you like to do your nails a lot. I love being able to file my nails to the perfect shape that works for me and that makes my nails look like they have been professionally done
Maddie W.
The Tweezerman Filemate is my go-to nail file. I've used other nail files before but they don't compare. You can buy these and near by ultas. I have repurchased these multiple times I would definitely buy again.
Cristina C.
Freehold, NJ
I'm horrible at doing my nails or filing them to the correct shape. I've used pretty useless ones but I love how these last a long time. I buy mine at Walgreens which I prefer because their prices are so cheap.
Julia M.
Mandeville, LA
Great and cheap, but wears down. Sometimes they'll bend and break in my bag, but overall a good deal. These are some of the cheapest files that ill find at a drugstore like walgreens, so im always picking on up
Sarahi D.
Norwalk, Ca
My absolutely favorite nail file ever. It's long lasting and it always files my nails just right. I bought mine at Sally's and although they're a bit pricier, nothing compares. I would definitely recommend to anyone in need of a nail file
Sydney M.
This product is good for the money. It's durable and does what it's supposed to. It has by far been the best file I've used. It even comes in cute designs. I would buy it again. Tweezerman Filemate
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?