BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Nina T.
Nokesville, VA
This Filemate is all you need to fix up your nails . I purchased mine at Walgreens . So much better than other brands lasts a lot longer than the other brands. Some files are cheaply made these are not . They are a sturdy file that's quality made . I'm happy to say I'm a repeat user and yes I would buy them again .
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz , CA
Love this nail file. It is super simple and the design is a plus. I like that its somewhat rough because it definitely helps to file down the corners and sides of my nails. This product works very well. I would recommend it!!
Destiny T.
Nashville, TN
dont settle for a dull nail file, use the cutest filer you can find and get yourself the cutest mani you deserve boo!! I get this at my local walmart and been using these only!!!!! get it girl, I recommend it for sure!!!! and it's easy to carry around!
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
This file does a great job on hands and feet. It works a lot better than other brands because it is thicker and not as flimsy as others out on the market. I would definitely buy this product again, a great value.
Becca T.
I don't really like to use nail clippers so I just file my nails down instead. I feel this file lasts a long time and it doesn't take a long time to file all my nails down. I would buy this product again if I remember where I got it.
Evelyn C.
This item is so convenient, the price point is amazong and it really gets the job done. It doesn't have a cheap feel given how affordable it is. I have nothing but positive things to say and would definitely suggest this product to anyone looking for something effective.
Tara T.
Stockton, CA
this file works great. its cute and color and has the good old fashion material in it. very easy to use and not to harsh. its compares good its thick so its not to weak and doesn't fall apart. i bought this at cvs pharmacy. i would recommend it to other nail lovers!
Rebekah B.
Livonia, MI
I loved the size of this. I would have one in every purse, but I have fairly soft nails, so the grit on this file was too much for my nails. I ended up gifting it to a friend who goes through them pretty quickly. It's sturdy, dependable, and long-lasting. Worth the $5 price tag. Better if you have stronger nails.
Cindy K.
This works pretty well!! It’s nothing special, but when I need to soften the edges to my nails after previously clipping them, this does the job! No negative complaints from this girl. But then again, I don’t think nail products are something you have to splurge on.
Cait C.
Minneapolis, MN
Good price and these last forever! Tweezerman products are my go-to for nail products, and I like how you can get them at any drugstore. This file is easy to use and doesn't break or rip, so one file can last you like a year. And I love how cute the designs are!
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?