BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Aubrey W.
Milton, KS
This file is top notch! It's my favorite and ive tried sooo many different files but always find myself coming back to this one! I have one in ever car and in my purse! Theyre great!
Hannah A.
Depew, NY
Perfect size and grit to really get in there and file down your nails to shape them. I have tried a few other brands before and I keep going back to the tweezermans because they work and last forever. Most disintegrate so quickly that I barely get five uses out of them. These on the other hand have lasted me months before.
Victoria R.
Knoxville, TN
This is one of my absolute favorite nail files, it has such an intense grit. It doesn't take a million years to file down nails if you are shaping acrylics or glue-on nails. It is available just about anywhere that has beauty supplies or tools and it is reasonably priced!
Ursula L.
Review for: Swirl more...
This nail file helps to smooth and shape nails. I love using this file to shape my natural nails during my nail prep and manicure. I prefer this nail file to similar files because it seems to last for a long time. I also love the pattern on the file it is super cute.
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
I love having these on hand. These are a great price to stock up on them. I lose them all the time so I try to keep a stock. They last longer than other brands besides when I lose them. I am a repeat user of these. I definitely will buy them again when I need more.
Kelly S.
Wow! These are so great. I'm not even kidding, this lasted months before I had to go get a new file. Normally, it would have been dull within the first few uses. It's very easy to use, and I would definitely purchase again. I recommend this over other products.
Siobhain P.
San Antonio, TX
I love using Tweezerman products. Was looking for a new nail filer that actually did the job, and it does! I purchased at Sephora and it last longer than most products. It is fast, doesn't leave behind so much residue, and an all around great filer.
Danielle W.
These are fine for nail files. They are not anything special. I prefer something more stiff like a glass file or a metal one. I don't think that I would ever buy them again. They wore down very quickly. So not my favorite. Lasted only 4 or 5 file or so.
Jordan H.
Blacksburg, VA
This is a great nail file. It is very easy to hold and maintain control of so that you can save your nails without messing up. The easy control makes it a quick process without a lot of error. The file lasts as long as you allow it to, so take good care of it and don't overuse.
Wendy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This nail file is so cute! I adore the pattern on it and I enjoy that it comes with a case. It's so handy when you break a nail on the go (or at work). No one likes a hanger nail! It does it job at helping me file my nail but I'm not sure if I'm just applying too much pressure but sometimes I feel like my nails doesn't file smoothly.. STill a wonderful product though.
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?