BY TWEEZERMAN

A purse-friendly, dual-sided nail file to shape and smooth nails. This multipurpose filer keeps nails in their prime, with a rough surface ideal for shaping and a smoother grit to finish nail edges. The plastic case protects valuables in your purse from scratches, while guarding the integrity of the file. Perfect for on-the-go fixes, this boldly patterned filer is a smart addition to any tote.

Samantha S.
The patterns are cute and the files are easy to find because of it. I like that there is a decent amount of surface area to use, so I don't go through them too fast.
Ruth D.
I use this nail file all the time. The texture and grain was fine. This was functional and served its purpose. Tweezerman is such a leader in grooming tools that I was surprised as this was nothing special.
Henrietta S.
this product gets 5 stars because it does not wear out! i have bought files that wear out within 3 uses! i have had this for months and it still works like its fresh out of the package
Alexandra K.
Belmont, MA
Love this nail file ! I have had mine for longer than I care to admit and it hasn't dulled and still does an incredible job on my nails. It's a little on the pricey side for a nail file but if you're looking to splurge a little it's worth it.
Rae B.
Tweezerman products are pricey, so I generally go for cheaper brands, but in the case of this product it is worth it! The file itself it top quality, as are all tweezerman products, but the plastic case may be my favourite part of this one. It bounces around in my bag, and remains functional even after you've used up this file, because other Tweezerman file of the same size fit into it too! If ever this case breaks (it hasn't yet!), I will definitely buy this again.
Ariana A.
This is a good quality nail file. It doesn't leave nails rough and I've found that it lasts longer than it's dollar store counterparts. Would definitely spend the extra couple of dollars for a noticeably better file
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
I really do like Tweezerman products, however they are a bit on the pricey side, but I guess you get what you pay for right! I like the nail files because the sand grit is really good and you don't have to apply to much pursuer when filing your nails and they always come out smooth and even. I do recommend you invest in one of these good files and a pair of their amaze balls tweezers.
Sara B.
I love this product! Gives me the result I want every time and it is super easy to use. Good value for the price point and I usually pick it up at my local Walgreens or Ulta. Definitely going to repurchase!
Jamie Rose S.
I love the tweezerman brand because they make quality items that last and also try to stay trendy at the same time in the colors of their products. I usually purchase these filemates at Walmart when I'm purchasing my other drugstore beauty products because the price is a bargain there. If you're looking for an affordable brand nail file, I definitely recommend tweezerman!
Aubrey W.
Milton, KS
This file is top notch! It's my favorite and ive tried sooo many different files but always find myself coming back to this one! I have one in ever car and in my purse! Theyre great!
mariana g.
Queroo muiitoo
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Has anyone tried this ? Is it good?
Henry N.
Does this come in blue ?