Tweezerman Fashion Chic Mini Tweezer and Mirror Set uploaded by Annette V.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman Fashion Chic Mini Tweezer and Mirror Set is a must-have duo featuring Tweezerman's famous Mini Slant Tweezer. see more...

• Are these tweezers really worth the hype? Everyone seems ...6 Answers
Tiffany B.
Broomfield, CO
These little tweezers from Tweezerman are seriously THE best. I've used their products for many years now and the quality is unbeatable. I keep this little set in my on-the-go makeup bag because they're the perfect size. Plus, Tweezerman will sharpen your tweezers for free forever. #love
Alexis O.
Freezer man tweezers are the best. And then to get a mirror along with your tweezers makes it very convenient to keep in your purse or makeup bag. It's also so cool that they match in that cute zebra print!
Denisha H.
London, KY
I actually received this as a gift from a friend and I love the tweezers because they are perfectly angled and who doesn't need a cute matching mirror to carry in your bag? Love them!
ali w.
Handy little set! compact enough to throw in your purse! I like to check my brows in the car to make sure their in place! here's and easier way to do it! love this!
Trista C.
I ha entry bought another teeter in over 4 yrs

This baby I'd AMAZING!
I make sure to let my gfs use it when they come over.. They end up buying one.. it's that good
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
, Plus tweezers lose your grip and can't pluck the hair from your eyebrows. these tweezers last a long time and are great for everyday use including splinters
Tiffany L.
Ocala, FL
This brand is my favorite! Worth every penny. I have never had a pair of tweezers that work so well and grip every hair I go for!
Meagan J.
Alabaster, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tweezerman is my absolute go to for tweezers! The mini ones are perfect for your purse in case you ever need them!
Kammy W.
Medaryville, IN
I love love love TweezerMan! These tweezers are very precise and sharp, and keep by eyebrow matinence under check.
Alissa J.
These tweezers are a great buy and the mirror it comes with is great! These tweezers are precise
Thea R.
Meridian, ID
Are these tweezers really worth the hype? Everyone seems to be obsessed over this brand.

Amazon