Tweezerman Facial Hair Remover, Assorted, 1 ea

by Tweezerman

Removes unwanted hair quickly, easily and from the root. Use on facial areas like cheeks, chin and upper lip without harming skin. Spiral spring removes hair 2 Rotate handles for ease of use This item ships as an assortment. The image shown is representative of the products available. The item you receive may vary in color. Please visit your local Walgreens for exact color selection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman Facial Hair Remover, Assorted, 1 ea!
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely, completely in LOVE with this thing. It takes a little getting used to, but I’m so obsessed. As a Jewish woman with thick, dark hair— This unfortunately comes with a bit of a lady stash. My usual hair removal method of choice is threading. I recently moved to an area where there really aren’t any threading salons, and while I don’t mind letting my brows get a little heavy, the lip is not cute. This device works pretty much the same way as threading— trapping the hair between the coils and pulling them out by the root. It can remove more than one hair at a time, so it is more efficient than plucking. For anyone familiar with threading, you’ll understand when i say that it’s not completely pain free, but you do acclimate to it. Highly recommend for those of us who are sensitive to removal creams and waxes!
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love this product and brand in general. Everything I’ve ever had from Tweezerman has always been great. This facial hair remover does exactly what it says it’s going to do, and it does it in a easy way that isn’t too painful. The first time you go at it you might be like, “OUCH!” BC you’re grabbing a lot of hairs all at once, but after that they grow back slowly and it’s much easier, faster and less painful. My only thought is...how do you get the hairs collected inside the device? Only reason I knocked it down - bc I like to be able to clean out my tools and can’t figure out to for this one.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product for how easy it is! I just leave it in my purse and use it whenever I remember (somehow that is always when I'm stuck in traffic lol). It so easy and quick and does a great job! Comes with a pair of tweezers that are great too so that is a great plus! Definitely should try!
Nashville, TN
Great hair removing product AND a 2 for 1! Yes any hair removing process is painful and if someone says it's not they are lying. But that being said its not as bad as I thought it would be and it removes facial extremely fast without the mess of waxing.
Gentry, AR
Tweezerman Facial Hair Remover, Assorted, 1 ea uploaded by Sandra B.
I can't believe no one has written a review about this product. I freaking love this thing. You seriously have to try it out for yourself.
Joshua Tree
Purchased at: Walmart
Hurts like hell but would recommend to females that get stubborn facial hair! If you can handle the pain then this is a good product!