BY TWEEZERMAN

This dual-ended wonder pencil has a truly eyebrow raising effect: it features both a universal brow color Brow Pencil and a velvety-soft Highlighter that work together to create perfectly shaped, luminous brows. This ideal combo brow tool is also great to take-along in your bag or purse for quick brow fixes on the go. Comes with convenient FREE sharpener. Eyenhance Brow Pencil. see more...

• I have very little to no eyebrows and what eye brows I do...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ALISHA R.
HEMET, CA
I was sent this item from preen me and Tweezerman. I was not too crazy for it. I like precision when filing out my brows and this pencil is chubby so the point is thicker. I don't like that it had shimmer to it either.
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Tweezerman Eyenhance Brow Pencil is very good. I lot that is stays on longer than other pencils
ashley m.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love this brow pencil! Super precise and nicely pigmented. Very affordable for a good product!
Rachel B.
Tooele, UT
I find myself using this product everyday and I have already repurchased twice!
Nicole S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have very little to no eyebrows and what eye brows I do have are very light compared to my very dark hair, I haven't found a good enough product to enhance my brows, is this something that looks slightly natural when you use this?