BY TWEEZERMAN

A perfect tool to boost the beauty of your lashes to maximum Features a flatter arch for all eye shapes Has a soft yet firm strip to prevent lash from tearing out Empowered with a retractable spring for shaping lashes effortlesslyProduct Line:... see more...

skylar m.
Acton, ON
a nice eye lash curler but i found it kinda small for my wide eyes and i wouldnt always get all my lashes in it
Amy Z.
Guelph , ON
I’m just getting a shower right after I work and I’ll come back over here I gotta go get home
Martina Y.
this is one of my favorite eyelash curlers , can't even compare this to my other curlers .
Danella M.
Windsor , ON
Super easy to use... easy to travel with and comes with 3 replacement rubber things..
Erica N.
Sudbury
i purchased this eyelash curler years ago when i first got into makeup and its probably time for me to get a new one but its too good to let go! its super easy to clean and it comes with interchangeable pieces so that when its being cleaned it can still be used! it gives my lashes a natural curl and on lazy days i find myself just curling my lashes and walking out the door
Ky g.
Best curler I’ve used in a long time! Does a great job without causing any damage to my lashes
Karent E.
Los Mochis
Mi favorito, el de mi mamá y el de mi hermana. Se acaba y volvemos a comprarlo.. realmente bueno
Brooke L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the eyelash curler I’m currently using and it is so easy to use every day! I love how this one comes with extra cushions and I love the colors.

Amazon