BY TWEEZERMAN

A perfect tool to boost the beauty of your lashes to maximum Features a flatter arch for all eye shapes Has a soft yet firm strip to prevent lash from tearing out Empowered with a retractable spring for shaping lashes effortlesslyProduct Line:... see more...

Ashley G.
Copperas Cove, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Great lash curler! I’ve been using this brand lash curler everyday for about 3 yrs. Great value and I don’t think I’ll be using a different brand. I used to use reckon but it pulled out my lashes and this Tweezerman brand doesn’t pull any of my lashes out. Easy to use!
Mariah D.
Cedar Rapids
Purchased at: ULTA
Tweezerman will always be my fav when it comes to curlers and tweezers. Very easy to use. Keeps my lashes curled and I love how it comes with extra inserts so I don’t have to purchase a whole new curler
Michelle A.
Toronto
My holy grail lash curler!!! The only time I ever strayed was to try an ELF curler which ended up breaking off my lashes so I went back to ye ol' faithful. For my pin straight lashes I love this guy because it holds the curl all day and night. The shape is nice and round for my eye. For the price point ($20-$26) depending on where you buy it, it's so worth the price because I swear I've only ever bought 2 in my life and I use it daily. The first one broke on me after years of using it which, lead me to buy my 2nd one which I've now had for years and it hasn't broke. These puppies are made to LAST. They also come with a few refill pads which is great when you need to switch them up, BUT you can't buy the refills separate in Canada and I can't buy them online... so I'm bound to buy a brand new one just for the pads. Anyway I still love it and I'll probably do that because it's so worth it.
Donna F.
Toronto
This has been the first lash curler I have used that doesn't pick my lids. Never...Not even sometimes.So I've been very pleased with them and will never use another brand.
It was a good price under $30 CND including the 3 refill pads.I am very happy with my purchase.If you choose these, you will be happy also.
Eusebia R.
san juan bautista,tuxtepec
la verdad este producto me fascino ya tiene como un año que tengo este enchinador de pestañas y si que funciona muy bien no estropea las pestañas y los repuestos que trae wow demoran muchísimo, aparte tiene un precio accesible,
vale la pena tenerlo
Yelena D.
Honestly It is totally worth the money,and it a ready go to eye lash curler!I totally recommend this to anyone who is a fan of there eyelashes and like them big and easy to use too!
Michelle S.
St. Marys
Nothing fancy about this curler, but it gets the job done! Easy to use, but the purple pieces easily pop out. Good value for the money though - definitely easy on the wallet.
TIRION ♡.
Love this! Curls my lashes without pulling any out, the curve of the tool fits my eyelid perfectly and the curl always lasts through the day
Marie D.
Surrey
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this eyelash curler it works great. My favorite part has to be that it comes with new grip things to I'm not using a dirty one.
skylar m.
Acton, ON
a nice eye lash curler but i found it kinda small for my wide eyes and i wouldnt always get all my lashes in it

Amazon