BY TWEEZERMAN

A perfect tool to boost the beauty of your lashes to maximum Features a flatter arch for all eye shapes Has a soft yet firm strip to prevent lash from tearing out Empowered with a retractable spring for shaping lashes effortlesslyProduct Line:... see more...

Laura G.
Commerce
Lash curlers are all the same to me if they do the job. This one lasted me years and I finally replaced it when I was out of pad replacements.
Victoria G.
Corpus Christi
I’ve had this eyelash curler forever. I really love it and definitely recommend it. it curled my eyelashes with a nice cold that holds all day
Shannon C.
Huntington, WV
Had this same one for about 3 years now...it has held up very well and I use it daily. Would definitely consider getting this brand again!
Kaitlin D.
St. George
Best eyelash i’ve ever used! not only does it curl my eyelashes they stay curled all day. it is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
Crystal G.
It is basic but it does the job. I had one that was a little bent so it didn’t curl as well. The second one I got did not have any defects.
Christina C.
I bought this one because it came with spare bumper strips. It works about the same as any, but the price was right plus the extra pieces.
Sandy Z.
Hartland
It's just ok...basic curler, nothing special here.  I feel all eyelash curlers are the same. I do prefer a heated eyelash curler.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CA
My favorite eyelash curler I have bought it multiple times and always come back to this one! It lasts forever and does a perfect curl
Anna V.
Grand Rapids
Great essential to have. I have had for many years and hasn’t broke and comes with extra plastic pads to ensure best quality of curl.
Nicki A.
usa
I love this eyepash curler. All my other ones have broke but i dont see that happening with theses because they are very sturdy.

Amazon