BY TWEEZERMAN

A perfect tool to boost the beauty of your lashes to maximum Features a flatter arch for all eye shapes Has a soft yet firm strip to prevent lash from tearing out Empowered with a retractable spring for shaping lashes effortlesslyProduct Line:... see more...

Brittani W.
I’ve had these eyelash curlers for over a year and they are still holding up strong. The spare guards (I don’t really know what they’re called) have a convenient little tune they stay it that keeps them from getting dirty in the drawer or medicine cabinet and they are very easy to clean.
Alexis R.
It's a great brand that I trust and believe in. I will always use tweezerman tools. Always meet my standards . Always a brand I trust and believe in. I have combination skin type and this brand just works well for me.
jacob l.
really good lash curler with extra parts and super easy to clean. cheap price opposed to other ones and i use it a few days a week. i have combination skin and i am pretty satisfied with my purchase. would buy again
Katrina P.
Boston
This lash curler is awesome! It is very easy to use and curls lashes effectively without having snagging your eyelid or pulling out eyelashes. It can be found at target and the drugstore and is very affordable.
Quinn C.
Syracuse, NY
Have been using this curler for years. I replace the cushion and it’s just like new. Love tweezerman products and think they’re very reliable and reasonably priced. Definitely satisfied with this product.
Elaine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this eyelash curler. This is hands down the best curler I’ve ever used. It comes with a few replacement pads. It doesn’t pinch and gives me the perfect curl.
liv a.
The only lash curler I use. Great quality and I've never had a problem with it. Curls lashes very well. I like that it has the replacement rubber pads.
Dalia S.
West Covina , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Leaves my eyelashes nice and curled and gives them length for me to apply mascara totally recommend Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
Caroline P.
Secaucus, NJ
Works really well. I have straight eyelashes so its hard for them to be curled all day. I don't normally wear mascara but fake lashes more often.
Victoria G.
Corpus Christi
I’ve had this eyelash curler forever. I really love it and definitely recommend it. it curled my eyelashes with a nice cold that holds all day

Amazon