Tweezerman Exclusive By Classic Lash Curler - by Tweezerman

by Tweezerman

A perfect tool to boost the beauty of your lashes to maximum Features a flatter arch for all eye shapes Has a soft yet firm strip to prevent lash from tearing out Empowered with a retractable spring for shaping lashes effortlesslyProduct Line:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman Exclusive By Classic Lash Curler - by Tweezerman!
Mechanicsburg, PA
I’ve had this for about three years and only had to change the rubbery thing once. Works really nice. If this wasn’t gifted to me I don’t know if I would pay Tweezerman’s prices.
Short, Straight / Brunette
This is my holy grail eyelash curler! I take it everywhere with me! Never lets me down! It can really make a difference and make tired eyes wide awake looking! Tweezerman Professional Classic Lash Curler, 1 ea
Full, Long / Black
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a decent curler. I believe it’s pretty expensive so I would honestly save my money to buy the surratt curler. However, I do prefer the tweezerman curler to the shiseido. This is well made and I like that it has extra pads.
Kapolei, HI
I like this eyelash curler. This lash curler is easy to use and curls my lashes well. I like that it comes with rubber replacements too. This curler was fairly inexpensive. I would recommend!
Thin, Short, Straight / Dark Brown
Pasadena, CA
It’s my go to lash curler! I don’t go for any other one anymore. I like it comes with extra pads so I don’t need to buy a new one for a while. The price is pretty good too. I used to use the tarte one but after using this one I haven’t gone back. Gives lashes a good curl!
Broken Arrow
I’ve had this lash curler for years and I still absolutely love it. It works much better than other brands because it never pinched my skin and I get a great curl that really lasts. Definitely worth the splurge.
Full, Long, Straight / Dark Brown
Cedar Rapids
Purchased at: ULTA
Tweezerman will always be my fav when it comes to curlers and tweezers. Very easy to use. Keeps my lashes curled and I love how it comes with extra inserts so I don’t have to purchase a whole new curler
Thin, Short / Dark Brown
Yorktown
This tweezerman product works extremely well and is very good quality. While being a little higher priced than other items of the same tool, this brand lasts much longer and is easier to use. I highly recommend any tool made by this brand to anyone looking for tools that will last and are great quality.
Thin / Platinum
I absolutely love this product! It catches and curls my eyelashes on the first try, without pinching my eyelids! The curl I achieve is far superior to any other curler I have used.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I use this lash curler to help set my lashes after applying mascara. It works but the effects doesn’t last. I need a lash curler that will lift my eyelashes and keep it lifted!